Rental Assistance

Calvert County’s Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) is now closed to applications.

Calvert County Government is not accepting new Emergency Rental Assistance (ERAP) applications at this time. ERAP funds are no longer available. All assistance funds have been spent and there is no additional funding at this time. June rent and utility requests will not be processed. We are unable to accept new applications.

Please know that there may be other options available. We encourage individuals to reach out to Calvert County Department of Social Services at 443-550-6900 for referrals to available programs and benefits; and reach out to your ERAP case manager because they may have additional recommendations.

We appreciate your understanding. If you have any questions or concerns about pending payments, please call the Department of Community Resources at 410-535-1600, ext. 2460, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.