Report a Nuisance Animal

Sometimes pets annoy others and the pet owner isn’t aware of the problem. Often, the best way to solve an issue is to talk to the owner, they may be sympathetic and willing to help solve the issue.

If you are unable to resolve the issue, please fill out the form below or call 410-535-7387.

Nuisance Animal Complaint Form

  1. This form submission is monitored weekly. For emergencies, general complaints or other issues, please call 410-535-1600, ext. 2526 to report a problem.

    The Animal Control Unit does not handle nuisance wildlife, nor lend traps to capture wildlife. For this type of complaint, visit our Report Nuisance Wildlife webpage.

  2. Type of Complaint:
  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.